Yongkang Youha Electric Co., Ltd. founded in 2013, is located in Yongkang, the hardware capital City of China in Zhejiang Province. It is a modern electric wheelchair and mobility scooter R&D and manufacturing enterprise. The company has a strong foreign trade network sales team, complete coverage of the domestic sales network, products successfully entered into the Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa and other regions. Adhering to the purpose of developing the aging industry and positioning to become a world-class wheelchair enterprise, the company continues to increase investment in research and development, design, and enlarge the products range.Read More >>
● Light weighted, airline allowed
● Quick fold,easy to carry
● Large Capacity Lithium Battery
● Economically applicable electric wheelchair
● Front wheel motorized, Flexible turning
● Manual and Electric Dual mode
● 48V350W Rear hubmotor
● Max speed 25km/h
● High quality e-brake and hydraulic e-brake sensor for option
● A storage bag at the back of the seat
● high-quality molecular sieve
● light&small,portable to use
● Nebulizing function for your choice
● LED touch screen with flow range 7L low
● Low noise,user-friendly,ideal products for household use
Keep abreast of our developments
Different battery manufacturers have different design requirements for the life of lithium batteries, but the range is within a general range. Safety is closely related to the life of lithium batteries. Lithium batteries with long life and good safety performance have become consumers’ purc...
First, read the instruction manual carefully before operating your electric wheelchair for the first time. These instructions can help you understand the performance and operation of your power wheelchair, as well as proper maintenance. So this is a very necessary step, it can help you have a pre...
Many people may have had this experience. A certain elder was always in good health, but because of a sudden fall at home, his health began to decline, and he was even bedridden for a long time. For older people, falls can be fatal. Data from the National Disease Surveillance System show that fal...