Yongkang Youha Electric Co., Ltd. founded in 2013, is located in Yongkang, the hardware capital City of China in Zhejiang Province. It is a modern electric wheelchair and mobility scooter R&D and manufacturing enterprise. The company has a strong foreign trade network sales team, complete coverage of the domestic sales network, products successfully entered into the Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa and other regions. Adhering to the purpose of developing the aging industry and positioning to become a world-class wheelchair enterprise, the company continues to increase investment in research and development, design, and enlarge the products range.Read More >>
● Light weighted, airline allowed
● Quick fold,easy to carry
● Large Capacity Lithium Battery
● Economically applicable electric wheelchair
● Front wheel motorized, Flexible turning
● Manual and Electric Dual mode
● 48V350W Rear hubmotor
● Max speed 25km/h
● High quality e-brake and hydraulic e-brake sensor for option
● A storage bag at the back of the seat
● high-quality molecular sieve
● light&small,portable to use
● Nebulizing function for your choice
● LED touch screen with flow range 7L low
● Low noise,user-friendly,ideal products for household use
Keep abreast of our developments
Although electric wheelchairs have become very popular, many consumers are still at a loss when choosing electric wheelchairs. They don’t know what kind of electric wheelchair is suitable for their elderly to choose by feeling, looking at the price. Weiyijia Wheelchair Network tells you how to ch...
1. Electric wheelchairs are widely used. Compared with traditional wheelchairs, the powerful functions of electric wheelchairs are not only suitable for the elderly and infirm, but also for severely disabled patients. Stability, long-lasting power, speed adjustability, etc. are all unique advanta...
Seat width: measure the distance between the two hips or between the two strands when sitting down, add 5cm, that is, there is a gap of 2.5cm on each side after sitting down. The seat is too narrow, it is difficult to get on and off the wheelchair, and the hip and thigh tissues are compressed; th...